DirecTV External Hard Drive Expander for HR34 HR44 HR54 Genie
Brand new DVRdaddy DirecTV external hard drive / external eSATA DVR expander.
Note: DVR must have an eSATA port (see photo) for expander to work.
Supports DirecTV Models HR34, HR44, HR54 Genie DVRs
- Increase Video Recording Capacity as follows;
- 1TB Hard Drive +1,000 Standard Hours or 240 HD
- 2TB Hard Drive +2,000 Standard Hours or 480 HD
- 4TB Hard Drive +4,000 Standard Hours or 860 HD
- 6TB Hard Drive +6,000 Standard Hours or 1,340 HD
- 8TB Hard Drive +8,000 Standard Hours or 1,720 HD
- Increased Video Streaming Performance and Upgraded Acoustics
- Ultra Quiet Performance and Ultra Cool Operation
- Simple Plug and Play Installation - no tools required. No need to open DVR unit.
- Everything included to get you up up and running (i.e. instructions, power cord, connecting cable, stand, etc.)
When connected, this DirecTV external hard drive unit takes the place of your internal hard drive.
The recordings on your internal hard drive are not lost or erased when the external hard drive expander is connected. If you want to play programs already stored on your internal hard drive, you must unplug the external drive and restart your receiver.
Full instructions are provided.
We Also Recommend
External Hard Drive Expander for DISH Network ViP 612 622 722 722k 211k 922, Hopper & Wally DVRs
Verizon FIOS External Hard Drive Expander for Motorola QIP 7216 7232 & Cisco CHS 435 HDC DVRs
Motorola External Hard Drive Expander for DCH3416, DCH6416, DCT3412, DCT3416, DCT6412, DCT6416, DCX3400, DCX3501, DCX3510, DCX3520e, DSR630, RNG200N, HDPVR630 DVRs